Thread: Rid your PC free of viruses, Trojans, spyware using Kaspersky

Rid your PC free of viruses, Trojans, spyware using Kaspersky

As my antivirus subscription got over i amlooking forward to buy a new Kaspersky antivirus application. Formerly i have used windows vista which on which i was using the AVG free Edition. As far as i know the Kaspersky is totally different application. please tell me how can i get Rid your PC free of viruses, Trojans, spyware using Kaspersky

Re: Rid your PC free of viruses, Trojans, spyware using Kaspersky

AVPTool is a tool produced by the virus research laboratory of Kaspersky. It uses the same scanning engine as Kaspersky Antivirus but do not have the advanced features and defenses in real-time, nor the protections pro-active. I think you should go for the AVP tool it is one of the best and effective in securing your system.

AVPTool is primarily a scan - the operation, of course, very special - designed to eradicate new infections that have successfully penetrated the defenses of the machine due to improper handling, a simple user error or targeted attack. To be more precise i would suggest you to provide more information about your system.

Kaspersky Lab produced a new version of AVPTool every two hours. No need to keep this version for further analysis, it is better to download the latest version whenever you have a doubt (or certainty) about a possible infection of your PC. AVPTool running Windows 2000, windows XP,windows Vista 32 bit.

AVPTool (like other tools of the same ilk as Antivir, BitDefender Free, etc..) Does not protect. It is a detector and a cleaner infections already present on the PC. To effectively protect against modern threats that are Drive-by DownloadsThe Course DownloadsThe Banking TrojansThe WebstormsMust have genuine security suite like Kaspersky Antivirus 7.0 (KAV) or Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 (KIS).

I think that the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 will be the best antivirus application for you. It really has a very good user interface and also you do not have to bother much about the database all these things usually occurs automatically. Even you can go for the eScan which is also a very powerful version.