Thread: Aquamark and Windows 7

Aquamark and Windows 7

Hello friends, I was running Window XP previously in 4 of the machines that I had setup in a network. I was getting 130,000 point readings in all the 4 systems at that time. Now, I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system in all the 4 computers. But now, I am just getting the readings to be till 80,000. Why is this happening? Also, the games that are played on these system are comparatively slower. So, I need to know about the Aquamark and Windows 7. Please help me in this situation.
    Last edited by Laramie; 11-04-2010 at 02:00 AM.

The compatibility mode for Windows XP

You must try out the compatibility mode for Windows XP on all the 4 systems, so that if any incompatibility issues are there in this particular operating system. There is a option for troubleshoot compatibility and you can use them for any of the programs and applications that are having issues in the system. Just check out for the incompatible programs in the system with the help of the hardware and software evaluation tool.

Windows XP is better than Windows 7

You must have known till now that Windows XP is better than Windows 7. There are many incompatibility issues with many of the applications and programs with the Windows 7 operating system. Now, that you are also facing some different types of issues, I advice you to change the operating system that you are using. If you stay with the same, then you will have more issues in the future.

Most of the games are incompatible with Windows 7

You have mentioned that the games are running comparatively slower in the Windows 7 operating system. This is so because most of the games are incompatible with Windows 7. If you face incompatibility issues with any of the applications, games or programs, then just find out the compatibility tools for them. Installing them will help you to solve the issues.

Optimize the system

I suggest you to optimize the system to solve any of the issues that you have mentioned. There are many tools available for the same. But, remember that you will have to use the ones that are compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I suggest you to use TuneUP Utilities or Optimize my PC. I am using the same and hence, I can assure you that they are truly compatible with Windows 7.