Thread: Wrong Activation Code, activation issues

Wrong Activation Code, activation issues

I have installed windows 7 Home edition on my computer and trying to use Kaspersky 2010 Anti Virus software but facing some problem when i enter an activation code. Actually when i enter an activation code for activating this software i get an error saying that Wrong Activation Code. Now i just do not understand that how to activate this software to use it on my windows 7 system.

Re: Wrong Activation Code, activation issues

I would like share my experience with you as i have done this mistake while installing the Kaspersky Anti Virus on my windows vista computer system. Actually i was trying to install KIS on my computer was entering the code for KAV which will be definitely giving me an error of Wrong Activation Code. Make sure that you are not doing the same mistake which i was doing.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am having the same issue on windows 7 operating system as it is just giving an error of Wrong Activation Code when i try to enter a key which has been provided on the back side of the box. I do not get that how can it be possible that it does not works. I have no ideas that if this code is not working then which code will be working for this software to install it on my computer.

Once you have copied the setup files of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 then you would be asked to enter activation code which will be a 20-digit activation code after entering which your computer gets connected to an internet in order to activate it. Setup Wizard will install a key file which is in fact a for a 30 day trial version. After this trial version expires, Database will not be updated.

I have provided you the link from where you can download the latest version of the both Kaspersky Virus removal as well as Kaspersky Internet Security. Please note that this both versions are having different activation code so you better not try to install kav by entering the code of kis. Please click on the name of the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 to download it and click on Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 to download it.