Thread: KIS 2010 dont let proxifier work

KIS 2010 dont let proxifier work

I am using an acer aspire laptop installed with windows 7. I have installed the Kaspersky internet security application in order to protect my system from various internet threats. Right after installing the KIS Proxifier wont work anymore. Any one got this error before i would be very thankful to you.

Re: KIS 2010 dont let proxifier work

To resolve this problem i would suggest you to add the Proxifier application to the list exclusions list of the Kaspersky internet security. Since it appears as the kaspersky antivirus application is not allowing the Proxifier in the background because the proxifier application allows network sharing. This should solve the problem.

Thanks for the reply but even though i added the proxifier application to the exclusion list of the Kaspersky antivirus 2010. It is giving me the same error and hence i think that this trick did not worked so can you all give me another solution to get rid of this problem. This is really troubling me please help me.
    Last edited by Carey; 11-04-2010 at 12:50 AM.

Try to use the Portable Edition of the proxifier application since it has most of Proxifier features while providing you with unique opportunities:

* Portable Edition requires no installation and can be run from removable media such as USB stick, Floppy, etc...
    * You don't need Admin rights on a computer to run the program and bypass firewall.
    * You can use Portable Edition on a computer with guest access only

I think you have not performed a clean install of the Kaspersky antivirus application on your system and hence you are getting this problem with the proxifier application. Try to re install the Kaspersky antivirus application once again from a filed saved on the desktop this will transfer the activation code automatically.

Follow the steps which are listed below to re install the Kaspersky Internet security on your system

• Download the newer version of the Kaspersky Internet security on your system on to the desktop .
    • Close all the previous version KIS Running in the background.
    • Remove or uninstall the KIS from the Add/remove program utility within the control panel.
    • Restart the system.
    • Reinstall KIS from the saved desktop file.