Thread: Ad.yieldmanager.com problem

Ad.yieldmanager.com problem

Hi.
    I had already faced a virus issue which denotes ad.yieldmanager.com on msn. as soon as I start the main window of msn messenger and used internet explorer to play some flash games. But I am not able to get proper access. I am doing some analysis with Spybot, Ccleaner, EsetNod32, nothing to do this continues. Need some help to fix this. Thank you in advance.

Re: Ad.yieldmanager.com problem

Your problem is not with the games. You have a computer infected by spyware. You can try SpyWare tool for removing this issue. Or else download Trend Micro's HijackThis . Close the browser, go to the folder where you download and run HijackThis. Click on I Accept Click Do a system scan only button. In the output window you should have a line that says BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\\windows\\system32\\BAE.dll. Select the checkbox and click Fix Checked button. Do not select anything else.

Cookies are not dangerous and can stay. And in the case of Firefox you get a much higher protection. You can simply download some security addons from the official site of Firefox. You can also get extension for that by clicking on Tools in firefox / extensions / obtain other extensions installed: Adblock, Adblock Updater Filterset.G, Nuke Anything enhanced, and Tab mix plus. They will be activated next time you restart firefox.

I too have a similar same problem. I just spent spybot. I spent most ad aware antivirus online who have identified two trojans in windows/system32 but impossible to eliminate these files because they must run in the background. How to get rid of this crap that is constantly being downloaded. Does there is a proper solution by which they can blocked as they enter system.

I know very well about this alert, it is a part of Internet advertising. Basically ad.yieldmanager.com malware is not a spyware or virus. It's ad-server of Yahoo. An ad-server is only the tool used banner advertising from Yahoo. his tool is a proprietary tool Yahoo, but you can find on other sites, Yahoo has sold its technology has some rules of pub. It enter your pc where the cookie is also a source that loads in your cache.

You can try a antimalware program which will help you to keep your system more secure. Basically it is a marketing strategy applied by different companies to promote their product. There are tons of popups on your which eats your bandwidth and make your internet slows.You can simply block them with an malware program. Many browsers have suitable extension for it.