Thread: ADNM 5 beta?

ADNM 5 beta?

Hi there, As the there is a Home pro version of the Avast 5 release recently so i have got interest on the same wanted to know about the feature and new implements. I would love to know about this beta version of the ADNM. So if any one having the knowledge about the ADNM 5 beta? then let know so that i can also get the advantage from this. Thank you.

Re: ADNM 5 beta?

As this is not yet release so that no all the features are not yet revealed. But as per my knowledge the new version is made for the server and release is known as the Server Edition. Some management skill are also added to the same. If you want to know about the release date of ADNM then let me tell you that this will be released in the Mid of 2010.

The ADNM 5 is a bit trickier. As our primary focus (as a company) is consumer and SME, we decided that for v5, we will build a brand-new management system specifically designed for small/medium business. It will be much easier to use and will have some other great improvements. There will be a separate blog post on it shortly. It is scheduled to ship sometime this summer. For large accounts, this will not be a good solutions though. We’re still looking into ways on how to make the current ADNM work with avast v5

Avast 5 is introduced with more feature this time and it include more feature it it to provide user with better functionality, There are some feature are added to the latest Avast 5 and ADNM is also handle properly to support the Server. The new ADNM is design for the small and medium level server system which is advantageous for the smaller organization.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsleeper View Post
    The ADNM 5 is a bit trickier. As our primary focus (as a company) is consumer and SME, we decided that for v5, we will build a brand-new management system specifically designed for small/medium business. It will be much easier to use and will have some other great improvements. There will be a separate blog post on it shortly. It is scheduled to ship sometime this summer. For large accounts, this will not be a good solutions though. We’re still looking into ways on how to make the current ADNM work with avast v5
    Thanks a lot giving me detail about this which i have asked about. And now i can shift to the Avast 5 by replacing the older version of the same.