Thread: Updating Problem On Port 5033

Updating Problem On Port 5033

Hello, I am not getting any solution for my problem and need some help for solving that problem. I have set the ADNM on our network with server 'ntserver3'. And we are having 20 computers. If you check the remote access then it is not having any problem. But, if I try to update it, then it will not work. If you make use of the scheduled task or if you use the single computer request. If I check for the log file, then it gives the error as below:
    Err:Cannot connect to 192.168.10.36:5033 (unknown:5033)
    I am searching for the solution. How to resolve this problem.

Re: Updating Problem On Port 5033

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem in the computer firewall setting. As if you checkout the firewall setting then you will come to know that the update option had been disabled by your Firewall. Most of the time this sort of error would occur due to the problem in your Firewall setting and if you change that settings then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, simply make use of it and get solved for your problem. It will solve your problem.

Hello, have you checkout your internet connection. It may be possible that you are trying to connect to the update server, but as you are not getting the internet connection it is giving you problem. You can simply solve your problem by checking it. As you are not able to complete the update with the single computer also. So, it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the internet connection. So, simply solve that and solve your problem also.

Hello, if you checkout the installation package then you will come to know that the in the installation package you are having the another port which also you can set. It is the port 16111. So, simply try to edit the installation package for your different clients and then simply visit the page from where you will able to get the Server Name. Above that server name you will able to see the port number which you can use for the communications. It will solve your problem.

Hello, I think you are getting the problem due to the problem in your setup of the avast on the server. So, simply make use of the new Avast on your server and then try to update it. It will definitely solve your problem. As one of the time I was also facing the same problem and then come to know that the problem is of the setup. Then I solve my problem with the new installation of the Avast on the server. So, you can also do this.