Thread: Avast! 4 PDA license key

Avast! 4 PDA license key

I recently installed Avast antivirus on my PDA and i got a message that the license key has expired with this software. So i wanted to have the license key but don't get it, i have a doubt that is it possible to get another license key for the same. I downloaded the previous version of this software few months back, but was not able to do any thing with it. I don't have any of the button on the screen to update and run a full scan. So please help me to get the license key or to update it..

Re: Avast! 4 PDA license key

I think you need to uninstall the software i.e Avast Antivirus on your PDA and see that if it works on your pda, if not then i think you need to go on the avast's official website and there you can ask them to have the license key for your current version of your avast antivurs on your pda. Also you need to check out the update for the antivirus on the internet which can help you to solve your problem.

I think you need to contact the tech support of Avast, and ask them to solve your problem. I am sure that they will definitely provide you the solution and also if your current version is official and ok then they will provide you the license key for your version of your antivirus on your pda. So don't get worry your problem will be solved soon if you contact the tech support of the Avast.

After i seen your post i can say that you need to check for the update on the interent with your current version which is installed on your pda and if you get the one then you can update your current version with the new version. So this can be the best solution for you which can help you to solve your problem. As everyone knows that if the period is evaluated with the given trial period then after that you have to update it.

I think the version which you are trying to install on your pda, has used its period and it need to update it with the new one which can be available on the interent and also if you want then you can go on the internet and then on that just check for the update, it you get then update it. It is important to update any of the security software which is installed on the pda or any of the other device, because every security comes with a limited period.

I think if you face the problem again and again then you need to have some other security software like Nortan, Macafee, AVG, Kaspersky etc, there are other good antivirus on the internet which are available for free for the linited time period which needs to be updated when it is required, if you don't update then it will stop working and it will not detect any of the updated virus.