Thread: ADNM Demo License

ADNM Demo License

I am having an issue with the recently installed Avast in which i am trying to make enterprise solution and come to know that i am not able to test the Distributed Network Manager as there is license issue noticed. It shows that the license file does not include the ADNM. So if any one having the solution of this ADNM Demo License then let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: ADNM Demo License

It is better to report the same problem to the avast technology as they might be aware of this issue and having the exact solution of the same. As i am having the same problem and i have contacted to the Avast and they guide me with my issue and resolved the same. So do the same and let me know if it works for you.

I think there is a problem of running the same on the Avast then might be you are using the copy is might be corrupted. So it is better to install the another copy from the Avast so that you can run the same one your computer. I am giving you the link of the official site of the Avast. just check out the same.
    Avast

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    I think there is a problem of running the same on the Avast then might be you are using the copy is might be corrupted. So it is better to install the another copy from the Avast so that you can run the same one your computer. I am giving you the link of the official site of the Avast. just check out the same.
    Avast
    Thanks for giving me the detail of the and let you know if it is working or not.