Thread: Missing network controller driver after Windows 7 install Satellite A5055D-S6958

Missing network controller driver after Windows 7 install Satellite A5055D-S6958

Hi all,

I am using Windows 7 64-bits on my Satellite A505D-S6958. I am installing Toshiba Software Installer for Windows 7 (tsi4win7.exe), After a prompted reboot I checked the Device Manager and show that driver missing for the Network Controller , so that my wireless network is useless. Please help me. Thank in advance.

Missing network controller driver after Windows 7 install Satellite A5055D-S6958

Check with you own in the BIOS, the motherboard network card to the screen, and this situation to restore bios settings under the motherboard can be a your card project is not without, but you do not drive on, so the device manager shows a yellow exclamation mark PCI DEVICE item, if this situation comes with the motherboard network card drivers to drive on it. The situation is there, however infrequent, is your network card on the motherboard burned up. Check and reply.

You need to try removing the network card in the installed slot, boot the machine automatically scans the hardware. See if you can scan to network card. Under the Device Manager can see the card, as you can right-click network card, select the scanning hardware, re-scanned about, and then installed the appropriate driver. All the best.

Boot with Windows operating system as an administrator login. Then Double-click your downloaded driver, the driver will be extracted to your hard disk. Point in the desktop My Computer, right-select Properties, the Properties panel, select hardware, click inside the Device Manager. Into the Device Manager and select (double click) the parts to install the driver open the properties panel, 5. In the Properties panel point "driver", Installation Wizard pops up, select "No, not". Click "Next", select from a list or specific location (Advanced):. Click "Next", click Browse, select the folder after extracting the path where. OK until after the completion of the installation click Next. At this point driver installation has been completed, the system will prompt you to restart the computer, select "Yes" button. All the best.

You need to install the new driver for windows 7. This is Radio network controller application. After installing the driver to install wireless network card driver. Radio network controller to install the application only if you have to install the ATK0100 driver and the shortcut key can be used to install it. It is the application of wireless network card, not the driver. Therefore, the software prompts you not to install this application. You do not have wireless network cards, of course not installed. All the best.

May be your wireless network driver not installed, go online to find a machine model for your own wireless network card driver installed, the question mark disappears, not a hardware problem, hope can help you on the official website of the brand of the type of wireless network card drivers installed on it. All the best.