Thread: How can i uninstall Avast Version 2.74R0

How can i uninstall Avast Version 2.74R0

Since my system seemed to me as infected i thought of installing an antivirus application then finally i installed the avast 2.74R0. But right after the installation my system started responding slowly also the internet connection seemed quiet slow please help me so that i can uninstall Avast Version 2.74R0

Re: How can i uninstall Avast Version 2.74R0

Use the uninstaller of the avast application either going to the start menu and then click all programs finally in the avast option you will see the uninstaller click it and the un-installation will start or you can also move to the C: directory and browser to the avast folder within program files. Double click the uninstaller and the program will be removed automatically.

I will recommend you to call your service provider or simply check your broad band speed online this will help you in determinig whether you have have problem with the application program or with the antivirus application. It appears as it is due to your internet service provider and hence call them and ask them to solve this issue.

Make sure that you have exited all the avast application which are running in the background before you try to uninstall it. So i would suggest you to go to the task manager and then find all the application associated to the avast application. After this has been done you can simply double click the uninstaller

Use the Revo Uninstaller or the windows uninstaller utility for removeing the Avast 2 which you have installed on your system. if you cannot still get rid of this application then try to remove it from the safe mode. Also if the safe mode does not prove to be helpful then you can get rid of this application using the system restore utility.