Thread: Solution to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen

Solution to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen

Hello friends, I am searching for the solution to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen. I am using Windows Vista operating system with Avira antivirus and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. The above mentioned antivirus is not helping me to delete this infection because of which I am searching for the solutions. All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are appreciated.

Install Spyware Doctor

According to me, you must install Spyware Doctor, that is an anti-spyware for the solution to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen. This is because this particular security component is very much different from the normal antivirus. When it will be installed in the system, all the activities going on within the system will be monitored with its help. The malicious contents will thus, be removed from the system.

Avira is not a recommended antivirus

I do not think that Avira is not a recommended antivirus, that can be used to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen. It will be better if you install an antivirus like AVG, that has been recommended by the experts for the deletion of infections like virus, worms an d trojans too. After installing the same, just remember to update its database. Only after that scan the computer to delete the infection.

Try out the boot scan technique

Try out the boot scan technique to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen. As all the antivirus are not able to provide this feature of boot scanning, you will have to specifically install the Quick Heal antivirus for this purpose. Boot scanning the system will restart the computer and the scan will start before the startup of the operating system. Thus, this is a very good method to get rid of the infections entered in the system.

CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen is a trojan

From the name itself, one can come to know that CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen is a trojan. Inorder to get rid of this particular infection, you will have to format the system, since the manual deletion of this infection is not possible at all. You will have to remember to install a new copy of the operating system, rather than repairing the currently installed system files.

The system restore

I guess you may be acquainted with the system restore method. This technique can be used to remove CommonUI.dll Trojan.Swizzor.Gen. This is a very good method as compared to formatting because in this case, there is no need to install a new operating system, that is after removing the older one. You will have to start the system in the safe mode before enabling the restore.