Thread: Cannot access AVAST webpage!

Cannot access AVAST webpage!

I have been using a custom made desktop installed with windows 7. I have also avast installed on my desktop although the antivirus application is running quiet smoothly , when i tried to visit the AVAST website but Cannot access AVAST webpage. please help me how to get rid of this problem i would really appreciate your help.

Re: Cannot access AVAST webpage!

I do not think that this issue is due to virus but it has to do something with the avast antivirus. Try to visit the avast website from the link which is present on the application. I think you can access Avast from there. I would also suggest you to get your system scanned with avast and check and remove all the threats.

Even i have a similar issue on my system when i was trying to open a website associated with an antivirus. I am not able to access or open any antivirus website whenever i try to do it my browser always gets crashed. i tried scanning it with a lot of free antivirus please tell me what to do. i would appreciate your help.

Is this same thing happens when you use another browser if the answer is yes then i think that the best solution to your problem what i can suggest is try to reinstall your browser. After reinstalling your browser you should try to scan the whole system with another antivirus application. Hope that this will help you.

It appears as you system is corrupted ans hence to resolve this problem you need to repair the operating system files using the repair or recovery disc. if the repair does not solve your problem then i you need to re install the operating system. Reformat all you system partition and then reinstall the application freshly.

Try to use another antivirus application like Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010. The Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 provides the core functions of security to your PC protection and automated decision making in real time against cyber-threats. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 also includes many features and tools to customize your coverage. it dynamically Disables links to malicious websites.