Thread: Trojan.Agent-148352 & 148339 False Positives?

Trojan.Agent-148352 & 148339 False Positives?

Recently i have bought a new computer system on which i have installed a windows 7 Home and it has been infected by the Trojan.Agent-148352 & 148339 False Positives. I do not know from where this virus have entered in to my computer but i just want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I have detected this virus by scanning my computer online which prompts me to buy the software to remove this from my computer.

Re: Trojan.Agent-148352 & 148339 False Positives?

You should always keep your Firewall ON of your windows operating system as it is a security feature provided in an every windows operating system. It checks for the each and every bit of data which tries to enter in to your system. I have found that once your system got infected by the virus then the firewall on your system gets disabled which has to be enabled again by the user. Go to the Network And Security from the Control Panel where you can do some settings of the firewall of your system.

Do not worry if you do not have any security software which can save your computer from the viruses as i have provided you the Norton Anti Virus which is just amazing to secure your windows 7 operating system. I think you should install this software on your computer system which is 2010 version of Norton Securities. I am using the same software on my computer and believe me that it is an awesome software.

Any kind of viruses from the family of Trojan are very much danger for your windows 7 operating system as it can change the values of your windows registry which in turn can make your operating system of no use. It can also send some crucial information about your computer to an attacker so that he/she can access your windows OS without your permission. I think you should remove all the trojans from your computer as soon as possible.

Once you have detected the viruses on your computer system then you can also remove them manually. First of all you have to remove an infected file from the hard disk. Then do not forget to kill all the processes related to an infected file which may recreate an infected file. You can check it from the Windows Defender, Trojans generally do not have any publisher for their processes and in windows defender, you can find the publishers of processes which are currently running on your computer. Make sure that you are running any other applications which may make you confuse while killing the processes from the Task Manager.