Thread: Possible False positives Trojan.Rootkit-2660

Possible False positives Trojan.Rootkit-2660

I have installed a windows vista on my computer system and i have installed a Norton Anti Virus which has detected Trojan.Rootkit-2660 on my computer. My computer was not having any viruses from last two years but now it has been infected. Problem is that Norton can not remove it from my computer so can anybody help me to remove Trojan.Rootkit-2660?

Re: Possible False positives Trojan.Rootkit-2660

I think your norton anti virus software needs to update because of which it is not able to remove the viruses from your infected computer system. I have seen many software which has same problem but on updating the software it works perfectly. I think you have to do it so that you can get rid of Trojan.Rootkit-2660 as soon as possible.

I think you should use some other software to secure your windows vista computer as if norton is not able to do so. I have given you the link from where you can download the an Avast Anti Virus software which has been used by the most of the windows users to secure their computer systems. Click on the Bold name of an AVAST to download it but note that you have keep on updating this software so that in future if your system got infected by any latest viruses then it can detect those viruses as well.

Trojan.Rootkit-2660 is a trojan which can harm your windows computer system as it is capable of sending an important information about your computer to an attacker which in turn can access your computer without your permission in order to install some more infections in your windows vista operating system. I think you should remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible so that your computer does not gets more infected.

Do not worry at all if your windows vista has been infected by the Trojan.Rootkit-2660 and your norton anti virus software is not able to remove it out of your system. Actually it could happen because of the pirated copy of software or it could also happen because of an expiry of your norton software. I have given you the LINK which redirects you to the webpage from where you can download the latest version of the Norton Anti Virus.