Thread: wmiprvse.exe - "Trojan.Downloader-91205"

wmiprvse.exe - "Trojan.Downloader-91205"

Hello,
    I have this process that continually returns penalties and I do not know why, thank you for helping me and behold the wicked wmiprvse.exe - "Trojan.Downloader-91205". How can I remove this from my computer. Any advice regarding this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: wmiprvse.exe - "Trojan.Downloader-91205"

Hello,
    Winmgmt.exe is a core component of client management in Windows 2000. This process initializes when the first client application connects. Winmgmt.exe corresponds to the WMI service that allows monitoring of such resources on the machine (memory, disk ...). This process is called Wmiprvse.exe on XP. This process is not mandatory" It should be noted that I had never seen this process before installing SP2.

Hello,
    "Wmiprvse - Wmiprvse.exe
    The process Wmiprvse.exe (wmiprvse mean Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation) is a generic process for managing Windows XP clients. It is initialized to the first connection from a client application and allows monitoring of system resources. You need to scan your computer or at the last level you will need to format it.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post. It is an essential process of the system can not be stopped. It may however be the Trojan horse W32/Sonebot-B making a copy of itself in the% Windows% \ System32 folder with the file name Wmiprvse.exe. It's presence is nevertheless betrayed by the following entry in the registry:
    Code:
    HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run \
    Kernel_check = Wmiprvse.exe.
    HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ RunServices \
    Kernel_check Wmiprvse.exe = "

Hello,
    This is not a trojan or a virus. This file is essential and it should not be deleted.
    wmiprvse - Wmiprvse.exe - Process Information
    Process File: gold wmiprvse Wmiprvse.exe
    Process Name: Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation
    Description:
    Wmiprvse.exe Is a part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and deals with WMI operations thourgh the WinMgmtexe process. This program IS important for the stable and secure running of your computer and should "Be not terminated.

Hello,
    wmiexe - wmiexe.exe
    The process wmiexe.exe (meaning wmiexe Windows Management Instrumentation) is a Windows NT/2000/XP generic process used to access and monitor information systems. Wmiexe process is by no means a resident virus, worm, Trojan horse, a spyware or adware. It is a system process can be stopped. I hope you have understood what I am trying to explain here.