I work on Microsoft Vista and have the Windows 7 program I desire to upgrade to but wish for to get liberate of this pesky hijack virus I have picked up. I first noticed it three weeks ago one day when the entire of an unexpected my Facebook page would redirect. It in addition happened to Amazon. Then a week later it happened again but this time it was on Google. I maintain getting redirected to a Dutch Wikipedia page and Amazon would go to a price grabber page. That is when I knew something was up. I went to an additional forum and took some 2006 recommendation regarding going into your host file and deleting anything that was on their below the illustration section which I did and it is still clear but then yesterday my pages were redirecting again. How to fix this problem.