Thread: Trojan: TR/Dldr.FraudLoad.aol

Trojan: TR/Dldr.FraudLoad.aol

My computer seems to be infected by TR/Dldr.FraudLoad.aol trojan. The Avira antivirus points to
    c:/program files/antivirus2009/antvrs.exe
    file location. But when I select to delete this file the system hangs, gives a Blue Screen and restarts. If I try to manually delete this folder I get a message as the
    Folder cannot b deleted as it is in use by some other process.
    So what is the way to remove this trojan?

Re: Trojan: TR/Dldr.FraudLoad.aol

The TR/Dldr.FraudLoad.aol is trojan downloader that allows different viruses to be downloaded to the host system. This trojan usually makes an entry in the Windows Registry. This allow the trojan to be executed on each system boot. Thus making it impossible for the anti-virus program to delete the threat.

I think you need to update your computer antivirus which you are using it currently on your computer and also check out for the cause of the virus which you are havinf it currently on the computer. As you have stated that you use Avira antivirus and it has provided you the detail of the virus, so i think you need to check it out with the Avira's website for the removal.

As you have stated that path were you have found out this virus, i think you need to go to that path and by going on that try to remove that file from the computer by deleting it. And if you are not able to see this file then you need to search for this file through search option on the computer with the help of serach hidden file option, and when you are able to find it try to delete it from the computer.

If you antivirus is not able to remove this virus file from the computer then you need to try some other antivirus on your computer which can help you to remove the virus. I think you need to try Avast Antivirus which is a great antivirus so far and it will definitely remove the virus from the computer which is affecting your computer. Also you can check for the availability of this virus on the internet for better solution.

You can also check out to remove this virus with the help of online scanning tools which can be helpful for you to remove this virus on your computer. So if you want then you can go on the google search and there you can find the best and the safest way of online scanning and removing the virus. So please check it out with the online scanning tool. Also you can try to remove this virus with the help of Safe Mode on your computer.