Thread: Firewall problem with Windows 7 firewall

Firewall problem with Windows 7 firewall

I am having a Firewall problem with Windows 7 firewall as i have installed the Bullguard 8.5 on my Windows 7 running laptop. After the installation of the same three pop up error appears which is telling that the Firewall can't reach connection to the Firewall service. So went to the Firewall and turn it on again. But later on when i turn it on again the same message appears.So help me with solution of it. Thank you.

Re: Firewall problem with Windows 7 firewall

I think there might be issue of the Compatibility of the BullGaurd on the Windows 7 which is 7unable to run the same on it. So it is advisable to check whether the Windows 7 has support for the Bullgaurd or not as the Windows 7 is new OS which is having the problem running the application with the older version. So its better to check for it on Microsoft.

As you are using the Bullgaurd 8.5 for your computer and getting the problem then let me tell you that the BullGaurd 8.5 is not compatible with the Windows 7 and it is reported that the running the same is creating issue. So it is better to download and install BullGaurd 8.7 which is the compatible version for the same. Thats!!!!!

I am having the same issue with the BullGaurd which is not actually with the firewall but the BullGaurd freezing continuously. So after doing lots of s6tuff i finally installed the latest version of the same from the BullGaurd.com and after the installation till now my computer is running all fine. So you also do the same and get rid of it.

As you are using the Bullgaurd 8.5 for your computer and getting the problem then let me tell you that the BullGaurd 8.5 is not compatible with the Windows 7 and it is reported that the running the same is creating issue. So it is better to download and install BullGaurd 8.7 which is the compatible version for the same. Thats!!!!!
    I have tried the same and it is working now. After the installation of the BullGaurd 8.7 the problem of Firewall conflict resolved.