Thread: Braviax virus and assorted other malware

Braviax virus and assorted other malware

Hi,
    I noticed my PC by turning the evening was a software installed itself Total Security and told me you have 38 viruses. Also my background screen was changed to a blue background with writing in English : your PC is in danger. Unable to start anything at all, just closes immediately after opening, except Computer. My pc is rebooting again and again. I find a virus name for this cause called as Braviax. How to remove that.

Re: Braviax virus and assorted other malware

Run cmd from start menu and then type shutdown -a. You can also do this from run box. Then right click on My Computer > Properties. From here go to Advance and then click on Startup and Recovery. Now you have to click on settings and then click on Startup and Recovery. You can then remove the tick from Automatically restart. Many virus enable this settings t reboot your pc.

Try to work in safe mode than what you are trying to do in normal mode. Boot in safe mode and then run a full system antivirus scan. If you found any detection then remove the software which is associated to it. Hijackthis can help you to generate a log file about the virus and find the exact file which is causing issue in the pc.

You use the tool for removing malicious software from Microsoft (Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool) is available for Windows users to enable them to disinfect their machines. This tool, which is not a virus, detects and cleans the following verses Berbew, Doomjuice, Gaobot, MSBlast, Mydoom, Nachi, Sasser and Zindos. It is really effective.

Regarding the famous worm called Downadup / Conficker advantage of a vulnerability in Windows XP and Vista. In the first line, Microsoft has moved quickly with the release of a fix in November 2008. So the first thing to do is put the sooner your system updated. However, many variants have made their appearances. Running a automatic update can give you some help in fixing this matter.

I like avast antivirus but I detect a virus in the scan which is comming again and again. But things worked in safe mode. It Is recomended to use special antispyware tools to pervent data loss windows. I will now download and install the most up to date antispyware for you. For this ZoneAlarm can be a proper choice.