Thread: Trojan Horse Generic removal on windows 7

Trojan Horse Generic removal on windows 7

Hi,
    I have problem with trojan horse Trojan Horse Generic 14.ADBO. I've played some games as usual on Sunday, and suddenly my pc is started late and suction. My antivirus program told me that his trojan and its in C: System Volume Information a DLL. I do not know how to remove and even always displayed even when AVG removed. How to deal with this.

Re: Trojan Horse Generic removal on windows 7

You simply disable your antivirus and antispywar for a temporary basis.Then just download and install combofix tool. This will create a log file for you which will help you to fix the file which is causing this issue. You can check your log file and locate the file which is causing virus infection in your computer. Then again restart your antivirus and then check back.

Trojan Horse is a generic name to refer to a large number of parasites (viruses) known as Trojans. Use if you have it installed, an updated antivirus, or rather, a online antivirus. It is important that you disable System Restore first and reboot. You can use Eset Online Scanner, Bit Defender, Panda ActiveScan, etc for scanning and remvoing this virus.

Indeed, it is, but making sure that the disinfection takes place online. Note that some antivirus engines disinfected over the Internet, only detect and display the report. It is necessary to carry out disinfection online. Click on the desktop right click and click properties on the screen that opens you will see several tabs, click on the that says restore and check the box to disable System Restore, click Apply and OK. Reboot in safe mode and scan.

Trojan.Lodear Removal Tool is a security application, but it is an effective tool if and only if the threat is clearly identified. There are as many versions there Removal Tool Trojan horses, worms, etc. Before applying the tool, Symantec recommends disconnecting the computer from the Internet and block file sharing in order not immediately reinfect your computer.

The main Trojans are programs opening ports on the machine , that is to say, allowing the designer to break into your machine via the network by opening a backdoor. Detecting such a program is difficult because it must come to detect if the program (Trojan horse) is intended or not by the user. An infection by a Trojan usually follows the opening of an infected file containing the Trojan horse.