Thread: Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM

Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM

Hey, I am having the some issue with the AVG which yesterday detected the Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM when i search for this Virus on the Google I did not get any information about the "Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM". So if any one is aware of this virus then let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated.

Re: Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM

I am having the same virus detected in my AVG anti virus which can not be deleted from there. And it continuously creates theC:/all.exe. When i am trying to heal it it can not be healed and the AVG is unable to delete it. I have deleted this manually. But after that when i again run the scan the same file is detected. Google is not having solution for the same.

I have got the same issue as the AVG detected the Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM. I have looked for the same and got one solution that i am discussing here. I have downloaded and installed the www.ewido.net software which runs for 2 hour and detected all the malware including this also and removed them. So advising you to do the same.

I have got the same issue as the AVG detected the Trojan horse: Downloader.Generic.AMM. I have looked for the same and got one solution that i am discussing here. I have downloaded and installed the www.ewido.net software which runs for 2 hour and detected all the malware including this also and removed them. So advising you to do the same.
    I have looked for the EWIDO.NET but could not find the same. Where did you get it from?