Thread: Play To does not work

Play To does not work

Hello. I have been using 2 desktop machines that is been installed with Windows 7 operating system and one Xbox 360. The problem here is that when I try to play on Xbox 360 it stuck at a point saying Contacting media service and then I am not able to perform any stuff. Please do help me out through which I can make the things or issue to get sorted. Thank you.

Re: Play To does not work

The problem is that the device that you have attached to the system is not able to get connected well as the connection been very much complicated. Remove all the devices that is been attached and then connect hem to a network. This may then help in getting the things to work out in your way. Try out this thing. You may get to a good solution.

You need to process out a certain feature in order to check out that the devices are able to get communicated. You need to Open the Network and Sharing center and then look out for the Full map. Check out whether you are able to detect all devices accurately. This may then help in figuring out the issue that you are associated with.

In order to make the devices to be communicated with the system you need to process out certain steps that is been given as follows:

• Click the Start button click All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player.
    • Click the Switch to Library button Picture of the Switch to Library button in the upper-right corner of the Player.
    • Click Stream, and then click Turn on home media streaming.
    • Turn on home media streaming won't be available on the Stream menu if streaming is already turned on.
    • In Media streaming options, click Turn on media streaming. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Click OK.

Check out for the type of router that you use. This may then make the thing to process out well for you. You need to update the router with its latest firmware that may then help in sorting the issue. It has to be taken into consideration that you may then end up with the same. So it would be better that you look out for the thing and make it get implemented.

Assign the parameters that is been needed or the devices in order to get communicated. You may then end up with the same so that the devices are then connected and is able to perform the operation that is been needed. Do check out for the thing that may then help ion sorting the issue, Do check out. Hope you may get a better solution.