Thread: Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network

Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network

Hello friends, one of the systems on my network with the Windows 7 operating system is behaving unusually. Actually, Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network. I have another system with Windows XP on the same network. There are no problems with it. Its very fast as compared to the system with Windows 7. All possible replies and suggestions are appreciated.

An incompatibility problem

I think that Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network is basically an incompatibility problem, that is being caused between the operating system and Office 2007. I cannot understand why Office is having an incompatibility problem with Windows 7, since I am using the same in my system and everything is working fine. I suggest you to check for the compatibility of all the components installed in the system.

Troubleshoot the problem

I suggest you to troubleshoot the problem of Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network. Office will start in the compatibility mode with the help of this method. For this purpose, you will have to use the option of "troubleshoot compatibility". Just use the recommended settings there. You can also specify the problems individually there. I hope that the issue will be solved after that.

The connection with the network

According to me, the issue that Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network is being caused because the connection with the network is not proper. This is with respect with the computer that is running the Windows 7 operating system. So, having a proper check on the connection may solve the problem. If you ignore the same, then you will have more problems with that system in the future.

Optimize the system with Windows 7

There is a need to optimize the system with Windows 7. There may be junk files in the system, that is causing the entire system to be slow and ultimately this is also resulting in the problem that Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network. Use any compatible tool for this purpose because an incompatible tool will cause further issues with the system.

Windows 7 is too slow

If Office 2007 and Windows 7 is slow while saving file to the network, then there is no need to worry because I think that this is a genuine problem being faced. The main point is that Windows 7 is too slow itself. You know that Windows XP is faster and better and it works without any issues. so, use Windows XP by removing Windows 7. If you want to have the features of Windows 7, then try using Windows Vista. I guess that Windows Vista also has no issues.