Thread: Canon MP560 Wireless Printer

Canon MP560 Wireless Printer

Hello. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 Operating system. I have Canon MP560 Wireless Printer. I want the thing to get connected to my system. The problem is that I am not able to get connected to the system. I have no idea what could be the issue? Please do help me out so that I may sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: Canon MP560 Wireless Printer

Well the issue could be well being associated with the networking that is the assignment of the address to the device may be not proper. Check out for the ip address that is been assigned. Check out for the parameters. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted. Hope you may get the things to work out well.So do look out for the same.

The issue could be well being with the driver that is been installed to make the system work out well for the same. IT is necessary that you look out in order to sort the problem. The driver may not be functioning well and this is the reason that the application is not able to cope or function well. So do look out for the same by installing a proper driver.

You need to follow the procedure for proper setup in order to make the things to work out well. This can be done by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Click on control panel option
    • Now click on Printer option
    • After that make it as Add printer
    • Now add the printer under the option as "Add a Network" wireless or Bluetooth Printer
    • Click on the printer page for the option that is suitable
    • Now on the TCP /Ip page fill in the parameters and click next.

If your system has a bluetooth device embedded or attached then make sure the connectivity is proper hence the application or the address would then miss out the location which would then result in loosing connectivity. This may then help in figuring the issue and hence implement the proper ailment in order to function accordingly. Check out.

Reinstall the driver that is been associated or installed to the system by uninstalling the existing one and then installing the latest updated driver to the system. All you need to do is to open the add/remove program option from the control panel and then select the desired application. Now click on remove button. restart the system and then install the new driver.

OMFG Re: Canon MP560 Wireless Printer

Hi,
    I've successfully run Canon MP560 with 2 laptops - one on XP one on Windows 7 without any problems, until yesterday and it simply refused to cooperate
    'printer not responding'
    have tried troubleshooting as suggested earlier on this thread but to no avail
    I suppose |I could simply re-install but I would like to identify the problem if possible for future reference

Re-installation of driver might work with the issue you are getting but before that it is advised to uninstall the software completely from the system. This kind of issue appears when the driver got corrupted by some reason. There are several reason for corruption. Basic is virus. When your system is affected by virus then it can cause the driver failure. Another issue is when any third party application installed at that it affect the existing software. Also when the printer is not in use for log time then this kind of issue is also observed.

Thanks, shall give that a try - though it will have to wait until next week - or even year - now.

it went pearshaped fairly quickly - ok one minute - then not about 2 hours later
    not aware of anything happening in that time - but several users were invlved on the 2 machines

happy times one and all