Thread: Microsoft Security Essentials and Zone Alarm Pro newest version

Microsoft Security Essentials and Zone Alarm Pro newest version

I am using windows 7 system i have also installed the Microsoft Security Essentials on my system also i have installed the Zone Alarm Pro application on my system. It appears as both theses application are not compatible with each other. Since running both these applications simultaneously freezes everything. Please tell me How to resolve Microsoft Security Essentials and Zone Alarm Pro newest version.

Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Zone Alarm Pro newest version

To resolve this problem i think you need to uninstall the Micorosft Security essential from your system since it appears as it is not configured properly after you uninstall all the traces of Micorosft Security essential 2010. The install the application once again from scratch. Hope that this will solve your issue.

As far as i have used this application i would suggest you that you should uninstall Microsoft security essential if you have to uninstall atleast one of them because both of these application cannot run on an the system simultaneously so i would advice you to remove one of the application to get this problem solved.

Since Microsoft Security Essentials is a free antivirus and hence i think it is useless since it provides no support even though the Microsoft Security Essentials won't detect any virus when i installed the AVG free edition it detected and healed a couple of virus i have heard a lot of case that tboth these virus cannot run simultaneously on a system.

Both the application cannot run on a system so i think you need to uninstall one of them and i would suggest you to uninstall the Microsoft Security Essentials since it is available freely that means it is not as good as the Zone alarm since i have used it personally and found that Microsoft Security Essentials is not a reliable security system.