Thread: Set RDG Authentication Plugin Returns Error

Set RDG Authentication Plugin Returns Error

Hello, I want to install the Authentication Plugin To RDG, but while using it I to the error message with the error code as the 2147966007. I have tried to search the details about it, but I am not able to get the details about it. I have tried to search documentation about it also, but I am not able to get the solution for it. If you are having details about it, then please provide that to me.

Re: Set RDG Authentication Plugin Returns Error

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the new plugin and then can simply solve the problem. It may be possible that you are getting the problem of the setup file and then simply by making use of the new setup file you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, that you will able to get your problem solved. It is just need to make use of the new setup.

Hey, I am also searching for the same details. I have tried to perform this before, but I am not able to get the solution for it. So, if you are having any details then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. If you provide that to me, then I will able to use that. If you are having any details then provide me, so, I can simply use that for my purpose.

I was also getting the same error last week. But, then simply I search on the internet for getting the details about it, but I am not able to get any kind of help. So, I simply make use of the new plugin and that new plugin solve my problem. I don't know how does it happen, but after using that new plugin, I am able to get solved my problem. So, if you are having such kind of problem then you must need to use the new plugin and solve that problem.

Hello, It may simply problem of your RDG Authentication Plugin. As the error code which you are getting simply told you to use the new setup. OR it may be possible that your temporary files have been exist on your computer. And due to that temporary file you must be getting the error message. So, simply remove all of the temporary files and get solved your problem.

What do you mean by "simply make use of the new plugin and that new plugin solve my problem" and what is "new setup" referring to ?
    Thanks
    /Martin