Thread: Unable to add windows home server as libraries

Unable to add windows home server as libraries

I have a computer which works on Windows XP and i have Windows Home Server Power pack 1 in it. I am unable to add windows home server shares libraries. I get an error message stating that "the network location can't be included because it is not indexed". With the beta version i haven't got this error message. I am sure that the Windows Home Server is indexed as it is built on Windows XP and the Indexing Service keeps running. I have tried to add WHS media folders as the watches in the Media Player which should works for those folders, but it doesn't help. Please help me..

Re: Unable to add windows home server as libraries

To solve this problem you need to re-install the Windows Home Server on your computer to avoid the problem which you are facing currently. Re-installing any of the software and the applications on your computer which is causing problem can fix the problem which you face. And also if you wan then you can go on the google search and find the solution for your problem with respect to your windows xp.

It is said that one of those things that can affects some of the users but not others. All the shares which you want to add are properly identified under the correct libraries. I wanted to know that which security program do you use on your computer. I have solve all the issues accessing things on my home server untill I uninstalled the Eset Smart Security from my computer. Hope this help you out.

I think you need to check out that if your computer is having any of the firewall and antivirus which can be the reason by which you are not able to add those libraries. Becuase if the firewall and the antivirus is active on your computer then it will not allow you to add new libraries on your computer and to avoid this problem you need to disable the firewall and antivirus on your computer.

I think you need to go to the official website of the microsoft where you can have the answer for your problem. So you can go on the forum site of the windows and there you can post your problem with respect to the Windows Home Server. You can go on the social.microsoft website through google search and if you find this website just go in it and post your problem. And also youc an read all the instruction on the site which can help you out.