Thread: Help to remove World Anti Spy software

Help to remove World Anti Spy software

Hi,

My pc is infected with the World Anti Spy virus. I had installed it to remove viruses from my computer but instead of removing viruses, it gevies me a popup to purchase it's full version ?? Can you please help me to remove World Anti Spy software ?????

Re: Help to remove World Anti Spy software

WorldAntiSpy is a tool of rogue security. Use deceptive ways to earn a purchase. WorldAntiSpy infiltrates computers secretly and then simulates a security tool. WorldAntiSpy displays exaggerated reports of security analysis and warnings to make an image of a bad system infected. Pop Displays to the user purchases the full version of this malware. WorldAntiSpy is useless and unreliable application. It can be a security risk as well.

To remove World Anti Spy software, use Panda Antivirus Pro 2010, It is equipped with everything you can ask an antivirus that boasts: detection and elimination of any virus, worm or Trojan, option to quarantine detected items, internal protection, antispyware, antimalware, anti-phishing, anti rootkit, firewall, etc..There are products in the world who do not need no introduction, and their presence in society has become such that one can only expect improvements and new features like those offered by Panda Antivirus Pro 2010.

Try Jiangmin Antivirus KV2009, for the removal of World Anti Spy software, it can be configured to perform automatic scans of specific folders or the entire system. The analysis can be basic or as exhaustive as you want. Jiangmin Antivirus KV2009 monitors real-time e-mail, files, browser, chat clients, scripts, etc.. To use Jiangmin Antivirus KV2009 need: Operating System Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista.

Use CS 0.1.2 Anti-virus protection, It is an antivirus with real-time using the database of signatures ClamWin, a popular open-source project. CS 0.1.2 Anti-virus is running in the background, although it remains an icon on the taskbar, from which we can open your control panel and changed dozens of options to configure. Anti-virus 0.1 CS 2. ClamWin download updates automatically. It also has a task scheduler to perform routine analysis.

Well I use Rising Antivirus 2009 Free Edition. it is a powerful free edition of antivirus called Rising Antivirus 2008, which helps protect your computer from all types of viruses, worms, Trojans and other malware. Rising Antivirus 2009 Free Edition is very easy to handle, as it includes active protection technologies and automatic updates that will make you completely forget you have it installed.