Thread: Does Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system

Does Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system

Hello everyone, I am looking for a change in browser. I am bored of using the built-in Internet Explorer 8, that is provided by the Windows Vista operating system. I was thinking for a change to Google Chrome, but then many of my friends have warned me about a fact. They have told that that particular browser is not secure. Hence, I want to know that does Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system. All possible replies and comments on this topic is appreciated.

There are issues with Google Chrome

Hello there, there are issues with Google Chrome and many users have complained about the same. So, Google Chrome indeed steals the privacy of the system. This is not any sort of incompatibility problem that is faced with the browser and any operating system. Actually, many experts advice that this particular browser must not be used. There are many other browsers in the market. So, use any of them.

Any application of Google must be avoided

It is recommended that any application of Google must be avoided. It is true that Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system. I guess that Mozilla Firefox is a better option, if you are searching for some good browser. This particular browser provides many features and hence, I advice you to use the same. I can assure you that Mozilla Firefox will satisfy with the advantages it provides.

Re: Does Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system

I have found from the web that Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system. Actually, it is a very irritating browser and I have been experienced by using the same. This is the same reason why the officials of Google are collecting the information or the reviews, when the users uninstall this browser. According to me, it will be better if you stick with IE, rather than Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer 9

Have you heard of the Internet Explorer 9? There is no need to worry about the problems that Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system and all. This is so because the new version of IE that is being released. The platform version about the same is available too. You can try using it. Just have a look at the following thread, inorder to get some more information.
    Requirements and compatibilities of Internet Explorer 9

Re: Does Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system

Since, Google Chrome steal the privacy of the system do not use the same. After all, there are many other alternatives for browsers in the market. Search for the same on the internet. Another good browser apart from the suggestions, that are given in the above posts, is Opera 10. Use the latest version of Opera and there are many good features with the same.