Thread: How to remove Troj/ClsLdr-AA

How to remove Troj/ClsLdr-AA

Recently i have installed a windows 7 on my computer and i did bit late to install my norton anti virus software. Actually i used my computer without any anti virus software for two days and in this two days my computer have got infected by the Troj/ClsLdr-AA. As soon as i installed Norton Security, It has found this virus on my computer and problem is that it can not remove this virus from my computer.

Re: How to remove Troj/ClsLdr-AA

Troj/ClsLdr-AA is a virus from the Trojan family and it is the basic nature of any trojan that it can send any crucial information about your computer to an attacker which in further may access your computer system without your permission. It might also install some other viruses on your computer to infect your computer in a more serious way. I suggest you to remove Troj/ClsLdr-AA from your computer as soon as possible.

I think your Norton Anti Virus software has not been updated because of which it gets failed to remove the viruses. Troj/ClsLdr-AA is a latest virus found on an infected windows computers. I suggest you to update your anti virus software or simply click on the name of the NORTON ANTI VIRUS to redirect yourself to the web page from where you can download the 2010 version of Norton.

If you are not able to remove the viruses in the normal mode of the windows operating system then you must try to remove it from the Safe Mode of the windows OS. Make sure that you have logged in as an administrator then restart your computer and keep on pressing the F8 key which will open Booting Options for Windows. Now select for the Safe Mode with or without Networking which boots your windows in safe mode.

You should never depend on the single software to secure your windows computer as it is not assured by the software that it saves your computer from all the kind of viruses. Firewall is a default security tool provided in an every windows operating system. You must keep this tool ON for always as it checks for the each and every bit of data that passes through your computer. Go to the Network And Security to change the settings of your firewall.

Every virus presented on an infected file first of all disables all the security features on the computer system. Even the firewall of your windows OS gets disabled. You must keep on updating your windows version in order to make your firewall more stronger so that it can grab all the types of viruses. Go to the All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.