Thread: Help to remove Troj/JSRedir-AT

Help to remove Troj/JSRedir-AT

Need Help!!! My anti virus software is not able to remove Troj/JSRedir-AT from my computer which has been detected by itself only. I do not get this as how can it detect the virus and gets failed to remove the same? Anyway i just need to remove Troj/JSRedir-AT as soon as possible so that my computer bears the minimum loss.

Re: Help to remove Troj/JSRedir-AT

Troj/JSRedir-AT is a trojan found on infected windows operating systems. Actually this trojan comes from an infected web pages which contains the malicious script Troj/JSRedir-AT. You should remove Troj/JSRedir-AT as soon as possible from your computer in order to get affected as much as less possible.

Troj/JSRedir-AT has been detected by the Sophos and they said that it is being embedded on the poorly designed websites. So if you have visited any of the malicious web sites then this virus might have came in to your computer from that source. This trojan is mostly used by the cyber criminals to perform a host of illegitimate activities such as stealing sensitive details for financial benefits, committing identity theft and meddling with the search engine results.

Have you ever tried to remove any viruses by using the Safe Mode of the windows operating system in this mode your data gets secured from the malicious files and you can easily remove the viruses out of your computer. You have to restart your computer and keep on pressing the F8 for several time will open Booting Options where you will be having an option to boot your system in Safe Mode.

I have provided you the link from where you can download the latest version of an Avast Anti Virus which is good software to secure your windows system. This software has been used by the most of the windows users and it can not only detect the virus but also can remove it successfully. Click on the name of AVAST to download it.