Thread: How to get rid of this Win32.Aliz virus

How to get rid of this Win32.Aliz virus

Antivirus on my computer system is giving me an alert message that Win32.Aliz virus is detected on my computer system. I have tried to delete this Win32.Aliz virus from my computer system buy I am unable to do so. I do not have any idea what is the problem buy I need to know the solution for removing this Win32.Aliz virus problem. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: How to get rid of this Win32.Aliz virus

Win32.Aliz is a worm, normally this worm spreads through the infected email. Normally this worm scans all the email address present in the Microsoft outlook address book and then sends infected email to all the address present in the address book. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Win32.Aliz from your computer system then you must change your antivirus software.

Change your antivirus software

Form the above reply it is clear that Win32.Aliz is worm which spreads through infected email messages. Normally the subject and the body of the infected email is randomly selected by this worm. I will suggest you not to download anything from email which looks suspicious. But for now I will also suggest you to change your antivirus it will better to choose avast antivirus

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your antivirus software. Since your antivirus software is able detect this Win32.Aliz is a worm on your computer system and it must be able to delete this worm from your computer system. I will suggest you to remove the worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode you have to press F8 at the time of restart.

Try to restore you computer system

For removing this Win32.Aliz worm from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by Win32.Aliz worm on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

Antivirus software will definitely remove this Win32.Aliz worm from your computer system. But you must follow some preventive measures for avoiding problem like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system