Thread: How to delete Win32.Alcaul.h virus?

How to delete Win32.Alcaul.h virus?

My computer system is infected with the virus named Win32.Alcaul.h I get this information when antivirus software on my computer system gave me the alert message that Win32.Alcaul.h is detected. I am trying to delete this virus from my computer system but I am unable to do this. I need help for removing this Win32.Alcaul.h from my computer system.

Re: How to delete Win32.Alcaul.h virus?

Win32.Alcaul.h which is detected on your computer system is not a virus but a worm. Worms are designed to consume the processing speed and the computer memory of your computer system. If your current antivirus software is not able delete this Win32.Alcaul.h worm from your computer system then change your antivirus software.

Win32.Alcaul.h is protable executable file. This worm is written visual basic and normally spread through infected email. This worm first steals the email address from the address book of Microsoft outlook and then sends infected email to other user. This worm Win32.Alcaul.h copies itself to disk C: with the name: C:\WORM.COM. I will also suggest you to change your antivirus for removing from your computer system.

For removing this Win32.Alcaul.h worm from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by Win32.Alcaul.h worm on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

Use avast antivirs for removing Win32.Alcaul.h

I will suggest you to use avast antivirus software for removing this Win32.Alcaul.h worm. I am suggesting you to use this avast antivirus software because I was also suffering with the same problem of Win32.Alcaul.h worm and now my computer system is free from any kind of virus or worm. This antivirus software will not only remove this worm but will also remove other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.