Thread: Dell E1505--Wireless Stopped Working

Dell E1505--Wireless Stopped Working

Hello, I am having Linux operating system installed on it. And recently my Dell E1505 wireless stopped working. I don't know what is the reason behind this, but I am not able to get the solution. If you are having any problem then please help me to get that. My Wifi is not providing me light on it. What is the reason behind this. If you know the reason then please provide that to me.

Re: Dell E1505--Wireless Stopped Working

Hello, I am not able to get the exact reason behind this. But, I will suggest you to simply open the access door of the Dell E1505 from the bottom and then simply reset the card. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you provide some or the more details about it, then I will able to provide you more solution.

Hello, it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the driver. So, simply make use of the device manager for getting the solution. You can simply install the Media card reader driver from the internet. Then you can simply install the Wireless controller driver from the website of the dell and get the problem solved. After installing the driver it is necessary to make use of the restart of your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, If you want to solve your Dell E1505 Wireless problem then you must need to make use of the steps as below:
    • Go to your System.
    • Then overhere you will able to get the option of the Administration. Simply double click on it.
    • Then you can click on the Restricted Drivers Manager.
    • Then you need to follow the steps from the whole wizard.
    • Complete it.
    • You will get your problem solved.

Hello, I suggest you to simply make use of the manual and get your problem solved. You just need to make use of it and then you will able to get your problem solved. It will simply solve your problem. It is just needed to make use of the manual from the dell and then simply following the steps from that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply click on the link below:

Dell Inspiron 6400/E1505 Service Manual