Thread: How to remove AlfaCleaner adware

How to remove AlfaCleaner adware

Hi,

I have a windows 7 pc with Nod 32 as my antivirus. Recently I have downloaded and installed a AlfaCleaner for spyware removal. It tell me that my system is infected with the virus and keeps giving me popup to purchase it. Can you tell me, how to remove AlfaCleaner adware ???

Re: How to remove AlfaCleaner adware

AlfaCleaner is a rogue anti-spyware that installs without permission, the malware displays fake alerts you that you are infected with spyware and recommends that you purchase anti-spyware AlfaCleaner which is a commercial product. The purpose of this spyware is to make you buy this anti-spyware. Update Nod 32 and then scan your whole pc in safe mode.

alfacleaner.bmp.lnk is a process which is registered as AlfaCleaner. This type of files, which became normal in spyware or viruses when landing in our PC often differ from the original file is not a threat because they are located in other directories and have a different digital signature. To determine if this is a real threat or not, do an analysis with the detection tool.

To remove AlfaCleaner adware, delete the following files manually :

HTML Code:
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ user-account-name \ Start Menu \ Programs \ AlfaCleaner 
    C: \ Program Files \ AlfaCleaner 
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ user-account-name \ Application Data \ AlfaCleaner 
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ user-account-name \ Application Data \ Skinux \ AlfaCleaner 
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ LocalService \ Application Data \ AlfaCleaner

Try KeyScrambler Personal, to remove AlfaCleaner adware. It is an anti keyloggers that can encrypt keystrokes in real time with the objective that the possibility of having a program installed keyloggers, which record data that does not match the true pulse. KeyScrambler Personal is the free version of the program, but can encrypt data and a multitude of applications embedded in web browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome.

use Panda Internet Security 2010. It is the latest version of which Panda has released its virus protector and data for companies. Its main objective neutralize any virus attempting to infect the system, although as in previous editions, Panda Internet Security 2010 adds more tools than other threats facing today. Panda Internet Security 2010 has been redesigned to provide a comfortable and intuitive interface and facilitates the configuration of security systems against viruses, spyware, malware, phishing (identity theft), hackers (data theft, etc.).