Thread: Help removing Troj/BredoZp-AE

Help removing Troj/BredoZp-AE

Help!!! I just connected my flash drive to the computer and copied some files from it but as soon as copying files completed, My anti virus program came up with an infection on my computer called as Troj/BredoZp-AE. So i thought to remove it as soon as possible but my Norton was unable to remove it from my computer. I need a help to remove Troj/BredoZp-AE from my computer as i do not want this virus to make my computer of not use.

Re: Help removing Troj/BredoZp-AE

Troj/BredoZp-AE is a virus from the family of trojan and it is very much harmful for your windows computer system. It might invite some other viruses on your computer as well in order to make your computer more infected. I suggest you to remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible so that your computer bears the loss as much less as possible.

Do not worry if your Norton Anti Virus software is not working for removing the Troj/BredoZp-AE out of your computer. I think you have not updated its version which could be the reason behind its failure. I have given you the link from where you can download latest version of Norton Anti Virus. But you have to keep on updating this software as well after certain time.

Have you ever tried to remove any viruses by using the Safe Mode of the Windows Operating system. This mode of the windows system helps you to remove any kind of viruses and it also secures your data while removing the viruses. You have to press F8 key when your computer gets started which will open Booting Options from where you can select for the Safe Mode to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

You must always keep your Firewall enabled as it is the feature provided in an every windows operating system which checks for the each bit of data that tries to enter in to your computer. You have to go to the Network And Security from the Control Panel where you will be having a security tab, Here you can change the settings of Firewall of your Windows OS.