Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-03-2010

webshots.com and spyware

Hello Friends,

I have to discuss one of my confusion related to the spyware. I want know that is webshots program associated with spyware?. Most of my friend suggested me that don't use this webshots software. I am totally confused about this issue. What do you think is webshots software is spyware?. Please don't hesitate to let me know your opinion over this issue. I am waiting for your reply.
Old 30-03-2010

Re: webshots.com and spyware

There are chances that webshots software is spyware. Spyware is often present in freeware or shareware to return their development. Some freeware stop working after removing the spyware associated. Before installing software downloaded, make sure you have installed an anti-virus and anti-spyware. For added safety, take some additional information by searching for user reviews, which may indicate hidden threats of certain programs.
Old 30-03-2010

Mostly the free software comprises the spyware program. Some programs supposedly designed to fight against spyware contain themselves what kind of threat or prove totally ineffective for the sole purpose of charging a license. I also recommend you to don't use webshots software. Because it may cause some problem to your system.
Old 30-03-2010

I also heard that Webshots is some type of Spyware. After installation of Webshots software my system get started to showing problems. Spyware is mostly integrated into the free software and which are basically installed without knowledge of the computer user. This type of programs are active only when you restart your computer.
Old 30-03-2010

Yes webshots is spyware, this mechanism is identical to that used by virus toward or Trojans. For example, spyware Cydoor using consumer software Kazaa as vectors of infection. This mechanism is generally provided via the network Internet. The third party spyware may be the program designer or company. Some Web pages once loaded, installed unknown user spyware, generally using security vulnerabilities browser of the victim.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,