Thread: Lost wifi password

Lost wifi password

I am Wireless Netgear router with me, normally i use internet through LAN cable, but today i had bought my office laptop which has wifi in it and i want to use internet at my home, so when i try to use my Wifi it's prompting me for password which is being lost, can anyone tell me what should i do in this case, is there any way where i can get my Lost wifi password.

Forgot wifi password

Need not worry my friend if you had lost your wifi password then you can easily get it for that you connect it to your wifi router by typing http://192.168.1.1 in the browser and then it will prompt you for username and password for your router, login and then under the main menu you will a security tab over here change the secure key of your wifi.

Lost wifi password

appueye i had also forgot my router username and password, now can you tell me what should i do in that case i had asked my friend about it he but they also don't have any idea what should i do in that case, any suggestion please reply your small idea would be very helpful for me.

Lost wifi password

If you had changed your password then i would suggest you to use the default password which is being specified in the documentation, if you are still not able to get it then i would suggest you to reset your access point or your WiFi router to default settings. For that you had to see your hardware documentation.

Lost wifi password

I had try to do that to but still not able to login into the router is there any other way after from it and i had also lost the booklet which i had received with is, does anyone know any common username and password or master password please let me know.

Re: Lost wifi password

If you had forget the username and password for your router then you will get it from backside of your box which you had received it with your router or it will be at the backside of your router, have a check for the same i am sure you will get it, if it not there then try to type username as admin and password as 123456 or admin. I hope this should allow you to get into router.