Thread: Malwarebytes anti malware and mcafee scan problems

Malwarebytes anti malware and mcafee scan problems

Hello to all,
    I am having problem with my McAfee antivirus. It doesn't work properly. I used clean up procedure for XP. I scan my computer with Super antispyware and it found some problem, which is fixed by it. Though I able to download malbytes and start the scan process, after some time scan process close automatically without any warning. When I tried to reopen it, I get windows error message related to file directories and access denial. I think I have some Malwarebytes anti malware and mcafee scan problems. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Malwarebytes anti malware and mcafee scan problems

Hey it is difficult to give you proper solution, because I didn't understand your problem. I want more information from you. To do this you have to just run McAfee Virtual Technician and then post your session ID. The McAfee Virtual Technician will collect certain system information from your computer in order for the program and McAfee Support personnel to diagnose and resolve any problems related to your McAfee software. The system information collected from your computer may include information regarding McAfee products, operating system information, browser information, physical memory, system architecture, virtual memory and such other information as is required to resolve a customer support issue.

I think you have installed other security software like other antivirus and that's why you are getting such type of problem. I think that other antivirus may conflicting with your antivirus and that is your mcafee. In this case you have to uninstall that other antivirus program from your computer to fix this problem. Just uninstall that other antivirus and check whether it is solve your problem or not.

Hey you are getting problem due to SUPERAntiSpyware. This software is affecting your Mcafee antivirus and that's why you are gettin g such type of problem. In this case you have to uninstall that SUPERAntiSpyware software from your computer to fix this problem. After deleting that software, delete all the folders related to that software. After this you will get any problem.

I think you have to use Ccleaner to fix this problem. CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I think your mcafee antivirus is get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. I also had the same problem. Then after frustrating I Uninstall mcafee antivirus and again install it. Now I don't have any problem. I think you also uninstall your mcafee antivirus form your computer to fix this problem. Just uninstall mcafee antivirus from your computer and install new version of it.