Thread: What is new in Windows7 Security Patch ISO image file

What is new in Windows7 Security Patch ISO image file

I have recently upgraded my computer's operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7. I have see that it is a great operating system and i am using it right now without any kind of problem. I came to know that the windows 7 security patch has launched a new ISO file. As one of my friend he told me about this update, so i need to have some information on this update for the windows 7 security tool.

Re: What is new in Windows7 Security Patch ISO image file

The Microsoft has released a new security bulletin for the Windows operating system. But it is a Security Release ISO Image which was made available for the download. This ISO image patch which is available for the IT Admins, they need to get all the security patches without resorting it to use the Windows Server Update Services or through some or the other automated solutions that can present the patch file for the delivery and the installation.

It is the ISO release image which contains the multiple language in this versions of MS10-016. It is a security update for the MicroSoft that has offered to the Windows users through the Windows Update. It is designed to have a hole in the Windows Movie Maker program. The vulnerability on the Movie Maker can allow the hackers to have the remote code for the execution. An attacker can send the user a Movie Maker or the Microsoft Producer's project file and after that convinced the helpless user to open the file.

It can turn out the users with the administrative user rights that could be more vulnerable than the other users who has a fewer user rights on the particular system. It is assuming that the administrator can be invoked by the programs as a hacker would want it. So you need this patch file to protect your computer from the infection by virus which can hack our system.

As i have seen that in its default configuration the Windows7 is not affected. But the operating system does not have its Windows Movie Maker as a base component. Further the Microsoft has made it clear that other videos can also display the program. As i know that the Windows Live Movie Maker did not have any vulnerability. This is the program for Windows Live Essentials which is equivalent of the basic Movie Maker program.

It has the ability to change the way which Windows Movie Maker breaks up the project files. But at the same time as you can see that there is no security update available for the Microsoft Producer 2003. But users need to have the impact to their systems from the Microsoft Producer 2003 by using the automated solution which can help to remove the Microsoft Producer file associations. This solution can be found using this patch file which has recently been launched.