Thread: Need help for removing Win32.Buddy.a virus

Need help for removing Win32.Buddy.a virus

My antivirus software is behaving in abrupt manner. Means it is giving me an alert message from the last week that Win32.Buddy.a is detected on my computer system. But my system is running in a smooth way. I do not have idea what is happening. Either my antivirus software is not working properly or my computer system is really hit by the virus name Win32.Buddy.a. The thing I want to know is the method to remove this Win32.Buddy.a problem.

Win32.Buddy.a is trojan

Basically your antivirus program is working correctly, your computer system is really hit by the virus name called Win32.Buddy.a. Actually Win32.Buddy.a is not a virus it is Trojan horse. These kinds of Trojans are designed to steal the confidential information from the victims computer system. Confidential information may include your banking credential.

Re: Need help for removing Win32.Buddy.a virus

This Win32.Buddy.a. is a password stealing Trojans. Means this Trojan steal the password and send to the hacker so that hacker can get control of your email account. Hence if your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Trojan then you must change your antivirus software for deleting Win32.Buddy.a. Trojan.

You are not able to delete this Win32.Buddy.a. Trojan from your computer system because it alters the registry of your computer system so that it can launch at the time of reboot. It also copies its files in the directory. C:\Windows\System\NortonAntiVir\REGISTRYREMINDER.EXE hidden file to RUN= string
    It also place the AIM REMINDER.EXE file in the \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ folder.

For removing this Win32.Buddy.a. Trojan from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by Win32.Buddy.a. Trojan on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.