Thread: Help to remove Win32/Ript.A

Help to remove Win32/Ript.A

Need Help! I have found some viruses on my computer by as i did a online scan of my computer. It shows me that my computer have got infected by Win32/Ript.A. I do not know from where this virus have came in to my pc but just need to remove it as soon as possible so can you guys help me with that as i do not have any software to remove it.

Re: Help to remove Win32/Ript.A

Not to worry at all as i have given you the LINK from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is a great software to secure your computer system from the viruses. But once you have downloaded this software that does not mean that its performance would be consistent as after some time it would not be having any knowledge about the latest viruses so it will lack in detecting them.

Win32/Ript.A is type of trojan that can cause the breaking of your computer system. If you are using any chat rooms, new group, or even from unsolicited e-mail then your machine might gets trojaned with some subversive purpose. Once your computer system has got any trojan then it might happen that it sends the informations about your computer to various IPs from where any other malware may get installed on an infected machine.

Have you ever tried to remove any viruses from your computer by using the safe mode of your windows system as in this mode you can remove the viruses more easily. And it does not affect any other data while removing the viruses from an infected computer. Restart your computer and then keep on pressing the F8 key which will open the Booting Options where you can select for the safe mode.

If you want to make your windows secure at any time then you must keep on the automatic updates for your windows version as with this updates your firewall of the windows operating system also gets updated by the information of the latest viruses. I suggest you to enable the Automatic Updates on your computer by going to the All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.