Thread: How to remove Troj/Drop-EY

How to remove Troj/Drop-EY

Help!! My computer has been infected by the Troj/Drop-EY. Even i have tried to remove this virus out of my system by using an Avast Anti Virus but it got failed to remove it though it has detected it on my computer. How to remove Troj/Drop-EY from my computer now? Currently i am using windows XP on this computer which is a genuine copy of windows.

Re: How to remove Troj/Drop-EY

Actually Troj/Drop-EY is a latest virus which has been seen on the windows computer systems. Detailed informations about this trojan have not found yet so you would not get many information about it but you just need to remove this virus out of your system so that your computer does not gets harmed.

I think you need a good copy of software which can secure your computer from the all kind of viruses. Norton Anti Virus software is best software to make your computer safe from the viruses. Not to worry as i have given you the link from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus but you just have to keep on updating this software so that it would be aware of the latest viruses as well.

When your anti virus software does not works for removing any viruses then you must try to remove ti by using the safe mode of the windows operating system which helps you to protect your important data from the viruses. It secure removes the infections without any data loss. Press F8 key continuously after restarting your computer. Booting Options for Windows Xp will open where you have to select for the .

Troj/Drop-EY is from family of a trojans which can not only harm your computer but also can send some crucial informations about your computer to an attacker which in further can access your computer without your any kind of knowledge such as your login ID or a password. It might happen that an attacker installs some more malicious programs in to your computer system.

You should always keep the firewall enabled on your windows system as it is the only one security provided in the windows versions. When your computer gets infected by the virus then it disables the firewall as well as some other security systems of the computer. I think your firewall would be also disabled so go to the Network And Security from the Control Panel to change the settings of Firewall of your system.