Thread: How to remove icp*.tmp Virus

How to remove icp*.tmp Virus

Hi,

I have a problem on my computer. I have found some strange file in my temp directory. They are all called icp*. tmp. where * is a number. when i delete a file is created another one with an Increasing number. I have avast installed but he does not detect anything. I have installed spyware doctor, but it does not detect anything. I noticed 2 problems on my computer. My computer is taking a lot of time to shut down and I am not anymore able to deactivates my wireless network card. When I tryed to deactivates the wireless network I have a windows message saying I have a protocol that does not accept plug and play or another user is using the wireless connection. I do not have any idea how to solve this. Thanks for your help

Re: How to remove icp*.tmp Virus

Try G Data TotalCare 2010, the latest version of the suite of protection against malicious files and suspicious behavior by viruses, malwares, etc. trying to break into our computers to carry out their evil intentions. With G Data TotalCare 2010, have real-time protection at all times, thereby blocking the actions of scripts or malware that try to damage the integrity of your computer and data protection, antiphishing, firewall, email protection, instant messaging, etc..

Use Stop Run Program Description 1.0, It is a program that prevents the autorun.inf file to execute without permission. These file types are commonly found on disks and USB sticks, so that when connected to your computer, automatically run a malware program type. Run Stop the car just keeps running. In the event that the infection occurred, it can not remove virus, spyware or malware type in question.

Why use an antivirus and antispyware separately when you can have it all in one program? VIPRE 3 is offering a malware that detects and removes viruses, spyware, etc.. When installed in the vicinity of the Windows kernel, VIPRE 3 prevents the malware from running. On-demand scans are not only looking at the files on the disk, but also in the registry, cookies, etc..

When you try to remove a virus or trojan, all security programs are good, although there are situations in which there are several utilities that use as a solution. NVT Malware Remover Tool joins the list of free antivirus grateful that we have today. Scans the system for any threats and is updated manually. It is very simple but fast and effective. In options, you can check boxes to clear temporary files or files with any extension review.

Trend Micro HouseCall is different in that it is an online antivirus that works by running the analysis without having to wait until the end of the process in order to have consumed RAM or CPU load. Trend Micro HouseCall prevents analysis by selecting folders, but still is a really effective antivirus quick and being based on Internet, Trend Micro HouseCall not need to download updates, but is always the last one.