Thread: Cannot connect to internet after malware removal

Cannot connect to internet after malware removal

I am facing a weird problem in my system with Windows 7 operating system. The issue is that I cannot connect to internet after malware removal. I am not able to understand why this problem is happening, since I had removed the malicious infections in my system using Spyware Cleaner. I have tried all the solutions, that I could have thought of, but still in vain. So, please help me with suitable solutions as soon as possible.

The infection may be still in the system

I suppose that you cannot connect to internet after malware removal because the infection may be still in the system. Actually, the anti-malware may not have removed the infection. It may be persisting in the computer. The version of Spyware Cleaner that you have used may be incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system because of which, it was not able to get rid of the infections. So, use a compatible version of the anti-malware to delete the infections.

Install Spyware Doctor 2010

The malware that is residing in your computer, still is responsible if you cannot connect to internet after malware removal. I think that if you delete it successfully from the computer, then the issue will be solved. I suggest you to install Spyware Doctor 2010 because it is compatible with Windows 7 as well as it is a very good anti-malware, that I am using in my system. I hope that your problem will be solved probably after the use of this security component.

Optimize the internet connection

According to me, you need to optimize the internet connection. It seems that the problem that you cannot connect to internet after malware removal is not actually as it seems. The issue is that the system may be trying to connect, but the malware must have infected it in a way, that it has made the connection slow, such that the user will not be able to see if the computer is connecting to the web or not.

SpeedUp my PC will help

Hello there, I can assure you that the software called SpeedUp my PC will help to solve the problem that you cannot connect to internet after malware removal because I had faced a similar problem. Using this software, I optimized the connection of the internet and the problem was thus, solved. So, install the same and there is no need to worry because its latest version is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

Boot scan the computer and then start it in safe mode

The problem that you cannot connect to internet after malware removal has a very simple solution. You will have to boot scan the computer and then start it in safe mode. So, install Quick Heal antivirus to do the boot scanning. This will remove any infections in the computer. After that, when you start the computer, select the option of safe mode. There, try connecting to the internet. Just let me know if your problem isnt solved.