Thread: How to get rid of TheSpyBot

How to get rid of TheSpyBot

Hi,

I have a big problem since I have installed TheSpyBot anti-spyware on my windows xp pc. Whenever I start my pc , I get the message that my pc is infected with the viruses. I have tried to remove TheSpyBot from add/remove programs but I am unable to do so..... Please tell me how to get rid of TheSpyBot ???

Re: How to get rid of TheSpyBot

TheSpyBot is another deceptive anti-spyware application. You may have downloaded from TheSpyBot TheSpyBot.com TheSpyBot or a Trojan installed on your machine as an gift. TheSpyBot probably give you exaggerated security scans and display fake security alerts with the intent to scare you into buying TheSpyBot. Besides attempting to cheat, TheSpyBot can slow down your computer and compromising your privacy.

TheSpyBot is a suspect anti-spyware application that has several features that do not work and produce false positive alerts that can prompt a user to purchase the application. Shows several notices TheSpyBot pop (pop-ups) and false safety messages, which may bother the user and make the computer performance is slower. TheSpyBot is a clone of fake anti-spyware TheSpyBot. TheSpyBot is recommended to eliminate from your computer.

Remove log entries (TheSpyBot):
    HTML Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TheSpyBot 
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TheSpyBot 
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.Key

Use BitDefender Total Security 2010 to remove TheSpyBot, it also adds a simple system of local copies, two encryption modules, registry optimizer, cleaner garbage disposer and secure. Despite its power, BitDefender Total Security 2010 is one of the lightest security suites on the market. Its memory consumption is complemented by the Game and Laptop Mode, conceived and designed to reduce the burden depending on whether you are playing or running BitDefender Total Security 2010 from a laptop or netbook.

Try G Data TotalCare 2010 to remove TheSpyBot virus, it has real-time protection all times, thereby blocking the actions of scripts or malware that try to damage the integrity of your computer and data protection, antiphishing, firewall, email protection, instant messaging, etc.. G Data TotalCare 2010 includes improvements in the automatic management of all security duties in 2nd plane, plus a silent firewall and nothing intrusive.

Well I use Avg for removing viruses. AVG Anti-spam filters and protects against theft of personal data and includes a powerful firewall (AVG firewall), which protects your computer from intruders and hackers. AVG Internet Security seeks, scans and disinfects any threats it detects, also exploring the Windows registry, temporary Internet files, cookies, email, etc..