Thread: Need help to Remove Malware Doctor

Need help to Remove Malware Doctor

Hi,

My my pc is infected with the virus called Malware Doctor. It has been download on my windows 7 pc while surfing on the net automatically. Even my nod 32 antivirus is unable to detect. so please reccomed me a good antivirus to remove Malware Doctor ??

Re: Need help to Remove Malware Doctor

Malware Doctor or Doc Malware is a fake registry cleaner. Like other programs swindlers, Malware Doctor simulates fake system alerts him for the purpose of wasting money on Malware Doctor. If deployed by malware alerts Doctor make you feel the urge to throw your computer out the window, the only problem is that you have in your system is called Malware Doctor. To remove it, Try Mcafee !!!

How to remove Doctor malware registry values :
    1. Select the menu "Start," Windows and click "Run." We will see an "Open" field. Type "regedit" and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
    2. The Registry Editor opens a window with two parts. The left side Registry Editor lets you select various registry values, and the right side displays the registry values of the registry value you selected.
    3. To find a registry value of Doctor Malware, like any other amounts, select "Edit," then "Find," and the search bar type values Doctor Malware log.
    4. Once the registry value Malware Doctor appears, you can delete the registry value of Doctor Malware and selecting "Modify," then clicking "Delete.

Try BitDefender Total Security 2010 to Remove Malware Doctor, it is one of the most comprehensive security suite because it contains more than ten different modules including highlight its fantastic anti-virus, whose technology is as reliable and fast when scanning. The spam module spam destroys through Bayesian filters, while the parental and privacy controls make browsing safer. Additionally, BitDefender Total Security 2010 offers a simple to configure firewalls and robust.

Use AVG Internet Security to Remove Malware Doctor, it is a good antivirus that protects computers from any threats. The package includes antivirus, antispam, antispyware and firewall. Among the features presented by AVG Anti-Virus, mainly involving the ability to protect your computer from all types of viruses, worms and trojans, has its own motor that protects against spyware, adware and other.