Thread: How to remove IGuardPC adware

How to remove IGuardPC adware

Hi,

I have mistakenly installed IGuardPC anti-spyware software to protect my pc since it was infected with the virus. But now this anti-spyware, gets me pop up that my pc has been infected with many viruses an for its removal I need to purchase its full version. So please tell me how to remove IGuardPC adware ?

Re: How to remove IGuardPC adware

IGuardPc - rogue anti-spyware software, extending Trojans, which masquerade as video codecs and update flash player, allows you to watch online video sites. Once the Trojan horse to penetrate the computer, it downloads and installs IGuardPc on your computer, configure the application so that IGuardPc will start automatically with Windows. The same Trojan will create a large number of files with random names that scan your computer IGuardPc classifies the category of malware. Also, data files, you can not remove until yet get a license. This deception, these files are needed in order to convince the user that there are malicious programs on your computer. In reality, these files are harmless and do not bear the risk. You can safely ignore these scanning results.

Trojan installed IGuardPc create fake system messages and warnings. These messages contain information that is actively malicious software, the computer attacked, your data is transmitted to others via the Internet. Here are the names of these reports: Spyware Alert!, Infiltration Alert!, Or Security Center Alert!. The Trojan also creates a fake windows Windows Security Center, which will be a recommendation to buy IGuardPc to protect your computer. As the scan results, these fake system warnings, and messages can be safely ignored, because it is one more method to make users believe that there are problems with the security system on your computer. Try Free avg, to remove IGuardPC adware.

To stop the processes of false IGuardPc, delete the related files:

IGuardPc.exe
    [random]. exe
    10795wz9m2c5.exe
    195zthief4965.exe
    uninstall.exe

IguardPc is a clone of GuardPcs and SiteAdware, all false applications that appeared in recent days. Once installed on your computer create various problems, block programs and try to lure victims with false alerts and scans.

To remove it from the registry, delete the following entries :

HTML Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IGuardPc HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IGuardPc HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IGuardPc HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “IGuardPc.exe”

Try Microsoft Security Essentials to remove IGuardPC adware, it is the new Microsoft releases free antivirus for computers that have Windows versions above XP SP2, besides being an antivirus compatible with Windows 7. In this edition, we find a truly effective antivirus and lightweight, the consumption of resources in the background is almost negligible, not to mention that weighs only 4 MB.