Thread: Help to remove Win32/VB.JI

Help to remove Win32/VB.JI

Help!!! I have found a virus on my computer named as Win32/VB.JI. I think this virus should be related to VB as its name suggests. My anti virus software have suggested to remove Win32/VB.JI but it can not remove, How can it be possible that it can detect this virus in my computer but it can not remove the same. Can you guys help me to remove Win32/VB.JI from my computer?

Re: Help to remove Win32/VB.JI

I think your security software has been got corrupted or it might happen that it has been expired because of which it can not remove the detected viruses. Once you update its version then it will be able to remove all the kind of viruses. It might also happen that the copy of security software that you are using would be a pirated copy of an original software in which many functions does not works.

Avast anti virus is a best software to secure your windows computer from the viruses as it has been used by most of the windows users. I have given you the link from where you can download this software. Though it is a 2010 version of this software but you must update this software after some time so that it can even detect more latest viruses. Click on an AVAST to download it.

Win32/VB.JI has a capability to download the more infected files on an infected computer system. I think you should remove Win32/VB.JI as soon as possible so that it does not affect your computer more. You can even remove it manually as you have found the path where this infected file resides in your computer. You just have to delete this file and kill all its processes from the task manager.

You may use Safe Mode of the windows operating system which lets you remove the viruses from your computer with more ease. As your computer gets started, You just have to keep on pressing the F8 key which will be taking you to the Booting Options of the Windows Operating Systems. There would be two options to select as Safe Mode with Networking or without Networking.